Buenas! There is no better way to explore this beautiful Honduran island than on horseback! Charlie’s Horseback Riding Tours takes you on a leisurely ride along the beach, through the jungle, and to some of Roatan’s most stunning viewpoints. You’ll get to see plenty of native wildlife, including iguanas, howler monkeys, and scarlet macaws. And, of course, no trip to Roatan is complete without a stop at West Bay Beach – one of the best beaches in the world!
This tour is perfect for all ages and experience levels – no horseback riding experience is necessary. Charlie and his team of experienced guides will make sure that you have a safe and fun experience!
Explore the amazing land
Traverse the lush jungles and sandy beaches of Roatan’s West End on an exciting horseback experience. This tour takes you through some of the island’s most beautiful scenery and gives you a chance to admire all the beautiful flora and fauna. Our fantastic tour guides will teach you about the social and natural history that made Roatan the island it is today. And don’t be afraid to ask them questions while you ride!
West Bay Beach
Once you’ve made your way through the jungle and have had ample time to gallop your horses along the beautiful Caribbean coastline, your tour guide will take you to West Bay Beach, one of the best beaches in the Caribbean and Central American region! This stop will be the perfect way to wind down after a long day on horseback. Jump in the beautiful turquoise water, sunbathe in the warm sand, or simply enjoy all the views around you! You’ll also be given access to some much-needed Wi-fi, an array of beach chairs, and plenty of comfortable showers.
A Whole Bunch of Extra Fun
Since you’ll already be on West Bay Beach, your tour doesn’t have to end there! You can add on more fun activities like snorkeling, kayaking, or a jaw-dropping glass-bottom boat trip for just a few extra bucks!
If you’re more adventurous and want to take off on your own, you’ll find a ton of unique spots to spend your time in. Send your taste buds to heaven when you stop by the Roatan Chocolate Factory or head over to the Roatan Rum Company to taste-test their sophisticated array of rums and other delicious drinks.
Be sure to chat with the locals and get to know them; they’re bound to offer you some tips on some amazing lesser-known spots!
What You Need to Bring!
- Sunscreen with a suitable SPF for your skin
- Bug repellent of any kind
- A hat to help ward off the sun
- A camera to make sure you capture all the fond memories
- Long pants to protect your legs from bugs and plants. It will also make riding your horse far more comfortable!
- Cash to pay for the tour, souvenirs, and snacks!
What You Need to Know!
- The maximum weight limit for the Horseback Riding Tour is 300 pounds.
- Your tour will be approximately 5+ hours long.
- There is a minimum requirement of 2 people to book with us.
- Our price is $90 per person.
- This price includes the cost of transportation around the island.
- For groups of 7 or more, the price is only $85 per person.
- You can also add on other fun activities like:
- The Daniel Johnson Sloth & Monkey Hangout, where you’ll get to interact with the animals hands-on, for an additional $15 per person.
- The Roatan Snorkeling Adventure, where you’ll get to explore beautiful coral reefs, for an additional $35 per person.
- The Zipline-Dip Tour through the jungle for an additional $45 per person.
- This spectacular tour experience is Cash Only! All payments are due at the beginning of the tour to the staff in charge.
We would be honored to provide you with unforgettable memories of this amazing private island. So what are you waiting for? Hurry over to our reservation page to book your tour today!