Little French Key Island Excursions (Discovery Package)
It’s time to discover the stunning and exciting Little French Key Island! This private and secure little island is located on the Bay Islands of Roatan and provides all who visit it with fun aquatic activities to enjoy with the entire family. One of our friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will show you around the island and direct you to all the fun possibilities that Little French Key holds for you.
An Exciting History
Roatan —originally inhabited by the Paya peoples— began to gain notoriety as a hub for many notorious pirates like Henry Morgan and Blackbeard! That’s how a French pirate was the first to settle on what would soon be known as Frenchman Cay. It was soon abbreviated to French Cay and eventually became the Little French Key that we know it as today!
The island remained relatively isolated until the late 20th century when it began to be developed for tourism because of its beautiful beaches and crisp, clear waters.
Animal Rescue Center
The animal rescue center on Little French Key Island provides a safe haven for abandoned, abused, and neglected animals. The center is staffed by a team of caring professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for these animals. You’ll have the opportunity to see and even interact with some of the animals there, like monkeys, pumas, and a variety of other exotic animals!
Enjoy a safe and carefree setting along the white sand beaches of Little French Key Island. There are numerous bars for you to grab a refreshing drink from as you bask in the beautiful sunlight. You won’t even have to leave the cool Caribbean Sea waters to get your drinks! Just wade right over to the convenient, beachside swim-up bar!
You’ll have access to free Wifi, beach chairs, and palapas! When you’re done having fun with the two jumping platforms and various other activities, choose from one of the three top-notch restaurants on the island. You’re sure to find a meal that you’ll be thinking of for days to come!
What You Need to Know!
- Your tour will be approximately 5+ hours long.
- There is a minimum requirement of 2 people to book with us.
- Our prices are $80 per adult (12+) and $55 per child (3-11).
- This price includes the cost of transportation around the island.
- For groups of 7 or more, the price is only $75 per adult.
- You can also add on other fun activities like:
- The Daniel Johnson Sloth & Monkey Hangout, where you’ll get to interact with the animals hands-on, for an additional $15 per person
- The Mini-pig Swim, where you’ll get to enjoy swimming in the clear blue water with the most adorable little pigs you’ve ever seen. This will be an additional $25 per person
- Payments can be made with cash or through PayPal!
We would be honored to provide you with unforgettable memories of this amazing private island. So what are you waiting for? Hurry over to our reservation page to book your tour today!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by phone at +011-504-89213432 or by email at [email protected].